Trainee Shift Manager-Packaging
2019 - 7 - 11
2019 - 7 - 25
This position is an integral part of the Nigerian Breweries Plc Graduate Management Development Scheme, which targets young Engineers who are desirous of an Engineering career in a conducive manufacturing environment with best - in - class systems and processes.
After a highly competitive selection process, successful candidates will undergo:
- A 12-month residential modular training programme
- A formal training and experiential attachments in our breweries.
At the end of the training, the successful candidates will be appointed as Shift Manager-Packaging in any of our breweries across Nigeria.
The ideal candidates should possess the following:
- Minimum of Five (5) credit grades in WASC/GCE/SSCE including Maths, English and 3 other relevant subjects obtained in one sitting.
- Completion of NYSC, not earlier than January 2015.
- Maximum of two years work experience.
- Digital agility
- Geographical mobility within and outside Nigeria.
- Bachelor Degree with a minimum of Second Class Honours (Upper Division) in any of the Engineering disciplines listed below:
- Mechanical Engineering
- Production Engineering
- Electrical / Electronics Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
- Master degree in any Engineering discipline (mandatory).
We offer some of the most competitive remuneration packages in our industry and offer performance-related increments and bonuses.
All applications must be received not later than two weeks from the date of this advertisement.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted via email or SMS within two weeks from the closing date.
Note that only online applications will be processed.
Find out what our employees have to say about their experiences working with us through the years.