Country Security Manager
2018 - 6 - 13
2018 - 6 - 28
We are the foremost brewing company in Nigeria, passionate about winning with Nigeria and marketing high quality brands. We have a vacancy for the role of Country Security Manager and invite applications from suitably qualified and experienced candidates. The Country Security Manager will be based in Lagos and will report directly to the Managing Director/CEO.
Purpose of the Job:
Advise and support management of Nigerian Breweries (NB plc), in order to;
1. Provide a secure, safe working and living environment for all Staff, Contractors, Suppliers and their guests and customers.
2. Ensure that Nigerian Breweries premises are secure and assets, information and products are safeguarded against misappropriation, theft, fraud, manipulation, sabotage etc.
The ideal candidates must;
- Have served as an officer with any of the Armed Forces in Nigeria.
- Have a 1st degree with minimum of second class (Lower) division + 5 credits including English and Mathematics at one (1) sitting. Possession of a Master’s Degree will be an added advantage.
- Have a minimum of ten years’ experience in a high security risk environment, preferably Nigeria; five (5) of which must be as Head of Security in a multinational company, preferably in an FMCG Industry.
- Membership of recognised Security Associations will also be an added advantage.
This position offers good career opportunity and competitive remuneration.
To apply, please visit our website www.nbplc.com. Note that only online applications will be processed.
Applications must be received not later than 2 weeks from the date of this advertisement. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted via email or SMS within 2 weeks from the closing date.
Find out what our employees have to say about their experiences working with us through the years.