2016 - 7 - 6
2016 - 7 - 15
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for recruitment as Craft Trainees in our Supply Chain Academy, Ibadan.
Applicants are expected to possess the following minimum qualifications:
- Credit in English Language, Mathematics and Physics or Chemistry
- Credit in Two other TRADE related subjects in any of the following:
* Fitting and Machining
* Mechanical Craft Practice
- Ideal candidates must not be older than 25 years as at 1st August, 2016.
- Geographical mobility within Nigeria
- Initiative and drive
The position offers good career opportunities and competitive remuneration. In addition to basic salary, performance related increments and a pension scheme, we offer performance related bonuses, housing, transport and leave allowances, free medical treatment for self and family, paid annual leave and other fringe benefits.
All applications must be received not later than 2 weeks from the date of this advertisement. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted via email and SMS. Therefore, candidates are advised to check their e-mail and SMS boxes regularly. Closing date for receipt of application is Friday, 15th July, 2016.
Find out what our employees have to say about their experiences working with us through the years.