TRAINEE SHIFT MANAGER LOGISTICS
2014 - 3 - 19
2014 - 4 - 7
The Trainee Shift Manager Logistics position is targeted at young graduate Engineers who are desirous of a Logistics Career in a high performance manufacturing environment with best-in-class systems and processes.
Experience in Logistics is not compulsory.
After a highly competitive selection process, successful candidates will undergo 6month residential modular training programme involving formal classroom training and on-the-job attachments. At the end of the training, successful candidates will be considered for appointment as Shift Manager Logistics in any of our Breweries.
The ideal candidates should not be older than thirty (30) years and should possess the following:
* Five (5) credit grades in WASC/GCE/SSCE including Maths, English and 3 other relevant subjects obtained at one sitting
* Bachelor degree in Engineering
* Bachelor Degree obtained in field relevant to the position with minimum of Second Class Upper Division. OR
* Bachelor Degree with Second Class Lower Division plus Master Degree in relevant field
* NYSC Discharge Certificate
* IT Literacy - MS Office Application (Power User of Excel)
* Geographical Mobility within and outside Nigeria
This position offer good career opportunities and competitive remuneration. In addition to basic salary, performance related increments, generous pension and gratuity schemes, we offer performance related bonuses, housing, transport and leave allowances, free medical treatment for self and family, free lunch, monthly issues of company products, paid annual leave and other fringe benefits
Find out what our employees have to say about their experiences working with us through the years.