BREWERY MEDICAL DOCTOR
2014 - 3 - 19
2014 - 4 - 7
- To implement Medical and safety (preventive and curative) policies and systems in the Brewery aimed at effective delivery of health and safety services to employees and the business.
- Advise and inform Brewery management on all socio-medical issues and developments from an independent, professional perspective.
Reports To Company Medical Adviser
The ideal candidates should not be older than forty (40) years and should possess the following:
* MBBS or its equivalent
* Post-Graduate diploma/degree in Occupational Medicine.
* Minimum of 8 years relevant experience post-NYSC in general medicine, surgery, pediatrics, O&G and Occupational Health from public/private sector organisation.
* Specialisation in pediatrics, Obstetrics and Gynecology will be an advantage
* Bachelor Degree obtained in field relevant to the position with minimum of Second Class Upper Division. OR
* Bachelor Degree with Second Class Lower Division plus Master Degree in relevant field
* NYSC Discharge Certificate
* IT Literacy - MS Office Application (Power User of Excel)
* Geographical Mobility within and outside Nigeria
This position offer good career opportunities and competitive remuneration. In addition to basic salary, performance related increments, generous pension and gratuity schemes, we offer performance related bonuses, housing, transport and leave allowances, free medical treatment for self and family, free lunch, monthly issues of company products, paid annual leave and other fringe benefits
Find out what our employees have to say about their experiences working with us through the years.